NinjaSpaceMonkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NinjaSpaceMonkeys

Official forum of NinjaSpaceMonkeys guild in Dekaron

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?

Go down 
+4
Snowclone
PaladinOfHonour
mutavac
Audio
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Audio
Banana Monkey
Audio

Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? Empty
PostSubject: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Demetriuz
mutavac
Banana Monkey
mutavac

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 pm

well that would be nice if it is legal
Back to top Go down
Audio
Banana Monkey
Audio

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 pm

What is it not legal ^o)

Dam;; why
x Shocked
Back to top Go down
PaladinOfHonour
Top Monkey
PaladinOfHonour

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I do'nt like buying characters.... I regret training them by myself.... What's the fun of the game if u buy charaters? If you train it by yourself you will have experience to play games...
Back to top Go down
Snowclone
Admin
Snowclone

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 pm

You know..
Regretting something means you're sorry that you did it, wishing you didn't. lol
Back to top Go down
http://nsmonkeys.niceboard.net
PaladinOfHonour
Top Monkey
PaladinOfHonour

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh crap, I mean I prefere training them my own
Back to top Go down
mutavac
Banana Monkey
mutavac

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 pm

maybe someone has lv. 140 mage and lv.40 hunter, so he wants to buy hunter on lv.100+ cause he dont wont to level him and sell that account, that player would have some experience Smile
Back to top Go down
PaladinOfHonour
Top Monkey
PaladinOfHonour

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 am

Hmmm maybe but you know... there are a lot of people that first play provate server and one week after playing it they search on e-bay accounts to buy them, then in the game they realy suck :p
Back to top Go down
mutavac
Banana Monkey
mutavac

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 am

yes that true and i hate them Very Happy , they are not playing and have higher level char. then i do Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
funland
Space Chimp
funland

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm

never buy any account from other players.
why?
1: u never know they are telling the truth about the lvl or class
2: u miss the fun of training it yourself
3: u can miss the experience of the game itself

so no accountsbuying
Back to top Go down
Audio
Banana Monkey
Audio

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 am

Yhh, and im not into the whole, paying real money on a free game =-/ kinda seems like a waste ya know.x
Back to top Go down
Filli
Admin
Filli

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:00 am

Yea, me too, but lousy 6~8 € is worth it for a guild logo glow/flash What a Face
Back to top Go down
Merfion
Gorilla
Merfion

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 am

i think its wery bad to bay chars if u get acc an the char is there and the dude who make acc can get new pasword and get in to the acc...
Back to top Go down
Filli
Admin
Filli

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 am

Oh, you mean that the original owner can just use the password recovery thing, to get new password sent to his own mail address. You think way ahead Very Happy

That was a good point...
Back to top Go down
Merfion
Gorilla
Merfion

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 am

hehe i am not so stupid Monkey
i allredy tested it with my friend ^^
Back to top Go down
PaladinOfHonour
Top Monkey
PaladinOfHonour

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:15 pm

My friend did that with his runescape account.... He sold it for 50 euro and took it few months later back with recovery questions.. and sold it again like 3-4 times...
Back to top Go down
Filli
Admin
Filli

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 pm

That would be so awesome, just not for the guy who've bought the account...
Back to top Go down
mutavac
Banana Monkey
mutavac

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 pm

but when you buy acc. you automaticly put your own password and then no one can change it later besides you
Back to top Go down
Filli
Admin
Filli

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Yeah, but if the original owner uses the password recovery and gets the current password.
In that way the account can be sold and gotten back without worries of the first owner.
Back to top Go down
Snowclone
Admin
Snowclone

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah my friend did that with Silkroad online, he sold one account for 150~300$ for 5 times.
And what did he do, he wasted it all on the same game... What a fool, it's like 1200$ that's like €1700...
Back to top Go down
Filli
Admin
Filli

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Well, what comes eaasy goes easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PaladinOfHonour
Top Monkey
PaladinOfHonour

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 pm

So people be cearfull when you buy a new acc, ask first all the details of that account before you pay...

Oh, and long time ago like 2-3 years ago I heard from some poeple that Zezima ( strongest player on ruenscape) sold his account for a porsche... What if you use that technic, sell that account for a porsche and later take it back.... You will be rich by playing games :p
Back to top Go down
futbine
Alpha Orangutang
futbine

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 pm

didn t u ever buy/sell a char? i did Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you Buy and Sell Characters...?   Can you Buy and Sell Characters...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NinjaSpaceMonkeys :: Game related :: Help forum-
Jump to: